In accordance with the provisions of Article 6 III-1 of Law No. 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 for confidence in the digital economy, we inform you that :
- This site is the property of Tasmane, with a capital of 737 621.00 euros, registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under the number 513 272 625, with the intra-community VAT number FR20513272625, whose headquarters are located at 8 Rue Bellini 75016 in Paris.
Tasmane may ask you to provide personally identifiable and other information on the Contact and Apply pages of the Website. Depending on the information or services you request, you may be asked to provide your name, email address and other information.
Tasmane does not collect any personally identifiable information from your online activities over time.
Protection of information
Tasmane strives to protect your personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorized modification. Tasmane has implemented reasonably effective administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect your Personal Information.
Verify or update personal information
To ensure that you have as much control as possible over the personally identifiable and other information you provide, you may, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), make a request to email@example.com. We will process any changes you request within a reasonable time. However, requests for deletion of information are subject to Tasmane's internal disclosure and retention policies and any applicable obligations under the law.
Cookies on Tasmane.com
When you browse Tasmane.com, cookies are placed on your computer, cell phone or tablet to improve your use of the site and increase its performance. Find out how cookies work and the current tools for setting them.
Learn more about cookies on the CNIL website
- Site usage: to help us recognize your browser as a previous visitor's browser and to record the preferences you set during your previous visit to the Site. For example, we may store your login information so that you do not have to login each time you visit the Site;
- Targeting: to allow us to target (emailing, database enrichment) the Internet user who navigates on our Site;
- Audience Measurement: to track statistical data about traffic to the Site (i.e., how users use the Site and to improve the Site's services) and to help us measure and study the effectiveness of our online interactive content, features, advertisements and other communications.
Your choices regarding cookies and web beacons
You have the choice to configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, inform you when a cookie is issued, its validity period and content, as well as allow you to refuse its storage in your terminal, and delete your cookies periodically.
You can set your Internet browser to disable cookies. Please note, however, that if you disable cookies, your username and password will no longer be saved on any website. For more information on how you can delete and control cookies stored on your computer, please visit: http: //www.allaboutcookies.org/fr/
How to configure your browser
1. Open Firefox
2. Press the "Alt" key
3. In the menu at the top of the page click on "Tools" and then "Options"
4. Select the "Privacy" tab
5. In the drop-down menu to the right of "Retention Rules" click on "Use custom settings for history"
6. A little further down, uncheck "Accept cookies"
7. Save your preferences by clicking on "OK".
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. In the "Tools" menu, select "Internet Options"
3. Click on the "Privacy" tab
4. Click on "Advanced" and uncheck "Accept"
5. Save your preferences by clicking "OK"
1. Open Google Chrome
2. Click on the tool icon in the menu bar
3. Select "Options"
4. Click the "Advanced Options" tab
5. In the "Cookie Settings" drop-down menu, select "Block all cookies."
1. Open Safari
2. In the top menu bar, click on "Safari", then "Preferences"
3. Select the "Security" icon
4. Next to "Accept Cookies," check "Never"
5. If you want to see the cookies that are already saved on your computer, click on "Show Cookies".