"ADIS, a specialist in social protection, is a subsidiary of AXA France, in charge of managing the retirement, savings and provident insurance contracts of the Association Générale Interprofessionnelle de Prévoyance et d'Investissement (AGIPI).
In a context of strong growth, ADIS had to put in place transformations that would allow it to absorb the volume of new business while optimizing productivity and controlling the increase in human and IT costs.
In this context, Tasmane intervened to define the Information System Master Plan 2021 - 2024 of ADIS in order to determine the priority axes of transformation and to define the roadmap allowing to carry out the transformation in the next years.
In collaboration with the teams of the business departments and the information systems department, the mission allowed :
- To carry out the inventory of the information system
- Identify strategic business and IS objectives in relation to the transformation of the information system.
- To define the priority areas of transformation of the information system for the coming years
- Identify and detail all of the projects required to successfully complete the transformation in the areas of digital transformation, architecture evolution and data management
- To define the main orientations of the architecture governance and data governance to support the transformation.
- Establish the transformation roadmap for the years 2021 - 2024
Related Case Studies
Want to know more about our expertise?
Have a coffee with our experts in our office, we can discuss it!