Starting in H2 2019, the Ministry of Justice has initiated a dynamic around the implementation of a Digital Service Portfolio Management (DSPM) in order to steer all of its IS activities, in line with its Digital Transformation Plan (DTP).
The objective is to manage the life cycle of all IT applications/products under the responsibility of the SNUM and supported by the implementation of an organizational structure in charge of the management of the portfolios in connection with the SNUM governance.
The Tasmane/Sopra-Steria Next consortium was asked to conduct a diagnosis of the current management of IS activities, to define the target organization and processes, and finally to conduct a benchmark of portfolio management tools in order to launch a POC phase with the Ministry's IS teams.
The process was structured around :
- Conducting interviews with SNUM management, reviewing the processes and tools in place for IS management (with a particular focus on demand management and project management) in order to share the findings and the initial recommendations to be made in the short term
- The realization of a benchmark of the PPM tools and the putting in perspective according to the needs of the Ministry with demonstrations with the editors.
- Framing and preparation of the POC with the selected editors
- Support for process improvement in demand management and project management, co-construction of demand and project repositories around a common vocabulary
- The definition of the target organization of the "Portfolio Management" unit within the SNUM and its implementation roadmap over 3 years.
Related Case Studies
Want to know more about our expertise?
Have a coffee with our experts in our office, we can discuss it!